I revel in the fact I am essentially inacessable through fanmail & ask box and I’m not changing this fact any time soon, but I know people have been asking for a list of lingerie stores or whatever so here it is. I’m not going to personalize recommendations or answer emails about it anymore though — it can be way time consuming and I get paid to shop for people so like, I’m not going to do my job for free. HOWEVER. These are where I usually find my duds anyway so it’s like I’m shopping for you regardless!
These are also stores I have personally purchased from myself or have convinced my friends to buy from.
- ASOS - I am on ASOS like, every day out of boredom for one reason or another and it’s how I sometimes discover brands. In fact it’s how I discovered my favorite brand. They have an expansive range of lingerie from super cheap to pretty expensive and free shipping and sales all the time, and a lot of bra sizes, so why not. A+ good. $ - $$$
- Playful Promises - The brand that really pulled me into lingerie, I should think… My Etti set was my true first investment. They are the nicest people ever, also, I’m serious. Their Boxing Day sale goes on through 1/14 and is quite fantastic. $ - $$
- Journelle - My friend Treacle gave Journelle her coveted Lingerie Addict ‘Lingerie Store of the Year’ award with good reason. Journelle has so many fabulous brands and a wonderful staff too (Hilary is great and super stylish). Free shipping + complimentary gift wrap + quick and helpful consultation. Not inexpensive though, you get investment lingerie here. $$-$$$
- Agent Provacateur - I mean, when I think ultimate femme lingerie I think of Agent Provacateur. One of my ladyfriends wears solely AP and she gets laid way more than me so she must be doing something right. Obviously this is way out of most people’s price range though, but they have a sale going on so maybe you can grab something. $$$
- The Outnet - If you check constantly, you will likely find designer lingerie at really cheap prices, like a Dolce underwear set for $75. With diligence comes success. Things (obviously) sell out quite fast in popular sizes and they don’t restock so jump on things when you see them. $$-$$
I’m only listing stores I’ve personally purchased from (so I can’t recommend stores for plus size lingerie or lingerie in a specific price range, I’m only speaking from my experience). Treacle has a more expansive list and more lingerie knowledge than me so you should refer to her list before mine anyway. Hope that helps.